CONTACT: Dave Behle, Dawson PPD Economic Development Specialist. Mobile: 308-325-7685
Commitment to community
Dawson PPD is committed to improving its communities and bringing new jobs and opportunities to the District’s service area. To accomplish this, Dawson PPD partners with some of the top organizations to provide services that help communities and businesses thrive.
- Site selection services
- Analyzing your power needs to optimize infrastructure
- Energy efficiency and power quality services
- Packaging financial services to fund your project
- Technical assistance with local, state and federal funding programs
Dawson PPD has decades of experience assisting communities and businesses with various funding options.
Dawson PPD has been operating a revolving loan fund since 2005. In 2016, we partnered with the Nebraska Enterprise Fund to provide greater access to funding and resources for small businesses. If your business has gaps in financing your next project, contact Dawson PPD and the NEF.
- Nebraska Department of Economic Development
- Nebraska Enterprise Fund
- Nebraska Public Power District Economic Development
- Dawson Area Development
- The Economic Development Council of Buffalo County
- North Platte Area Chamber of Commerce & Development Corporation
Location, location, location!
Dawson PPD’s service territory is in the heart of America’s transportation backbone. The service territory has 143 miles of access to Interstate 80 with two-day or less trucking to most of the continental United States. The heart of Union Pacific Railroad’s busiest rail line is in this same corridor, with up to 150 trains per day. The Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway runs a mainline through Buffalo County and the Nebraska, Kansas and Colorado Railway operates a short line section through Gosper County.