- GATHER information about the developer such as existing agreements and/or sizes of any proposed or installed project(s).
- SEEK advice from an attorney before signing any easement, contract or document.
- DON’T sign anything unless you are comfortable; don’t fall for the pressure tactics (ex. “Your neighbor signed, you should, too.”)
- DETERMINE the status of any referenced solar or wind projects (ex. proposed, pending, under construction, online, etc.)
- CONTACT Dawson PPD at 308-324-2386 to find out if we are familiar with the developer and respective projects.
The ugly Christmas sweater. How is it that this garment is so popular?
A Q & A with Dawson PPD Board Member Joe Jeffrey
When you’re feeling chilly at home, there are several budget-friendly ways you can keep comfortable without turning up the thermostat.