- GATHER information about the developer such as existing agreements and/or sizes of any proposed or installed project(s).
- SEEK advice from an attorney before signing any easement, contract or document.
- DON’T sign anything unless you are comfortable; don’t fall for the pressure tactics (ex. “Your neighbor signed, you should, too.”)
- DETERMINE the status of any referenced solar or wind projects (ex. proposed, pending, under construction, online, etc.)
- CONTACT Dawson PPD at 308-324-2386 to find out if we are familiar with the developer and respective projects.
Don Batie has been appointed to fill a vacant seat on the Dawson Public Power District Board of Directors. He began his duties in May.
Volunteers are the heart of every non-profit organization, and the Kearney Therapeutic Horseback Riding Program is no exception. The independent, non-profit organization is dedicated to fostering emotional, physical and social well-being through horseback riding. It is designed to meet the needs of individuals of all ages and disabilities.
After 28 years of service, Engineering Coordinator Rose Welch is ready to pass the torch. “I’m extremely happy that I was able to carry one of the many torches at Dawson PPD for 28 years, and I’m honored to now hand the torch to the next generation of Dawson PPD,” she...