- GATHER information about the developer such as existing agreements and/or sizes of any proposed or installed project(s).
- SEEK advice from an attorney before signing any easement, contract or document.
- DON’T sign anything unless you are comfortable; don’t fall for the pressure tactics (ex. “Your neighbor signed, you should, too.”)
- DETERMINE the status of any referenced solar or wind projects (ex. proposed, pending, under construction, online, etc.)
- CONTACT Dawson PPD at 308-324-2386 to find out if we are familiar with the developer and respective projects.
Three youth selected to attend Youth Energy Leadership Camp
Dawson PPD is sponsoring three local students to attend the Nebraska Rural Electric Association Youth Energy Leadership Camp. The camp will be held at Camp Comeca near Cozad July 9-13, 2023.
Between the lines: Technology, the grid and Dawson PPD. (Part 1)
Dawson PPD’s electric distribution utility system is a complex network of wires, transformers and other equipment that delivers electricity from power plants to substations to homes and businesses. In recent years, there have been several new technologies that have been developed to improve the efficiency, reliability and security of the electric distribution system.
Dawson PPD’s swift response to tornado demonstrates commitment to service
Dawson PPD quickly made repairs after May 5, 2023, tornado at Johnson Lake, Nebraska