- GATHER information about the developer such as existing agreements and/or sizes of any proposed or installed project(s).
- SEEK advice from an attorney before signing any easement, contract or document.
- DON’T sign anything unless you are comfortable; don’t fall for the pressure tactics (ex. “Your neighbor signed, you should, too.”)
- DETERMINE the status of any referenced solar or wind projects (ex. proposed, pending, under construction, online, etc.)
- CONTACT Dawson PPD at 308-324-2386 to find out if we are familiar with the developer and respective projects.
Don't be misled by aggressive sales tactics. Contact your local public power utility to walk you through the solar process, including: Discussing solar options currently available. Determining if you are a good fit for solar. Discussing real costs and return on...
A licensed electrician can help with a variety of home projects from lighting upgrades to full renovations. Keep the following tips in mind if you’re looking to hire an electrician. Hire a licensed, qualified electrician for the job. Look for a master electrician to...
Never connect a standby generator into your home’s electrical system. There are only two safe ways to connect a standby generator to your equipment.