- GATHER information about the developer such as existing agreements and/or sizes of any proposed or installed project(s).
- SEEK advice from an attorney before signing any easement, contract or document.
- DON’T sign anything unless you are comfortable; don’t fall for the pressure tactics (ex. “Your neighbor signed, you should, too.”)
- DETERMINE the status of any referenced solar or wind projects (ex. proposed, pending, under construction, online, etc.)
- CONTACT Dawson PPD at 308-324-2386 to find out if we are familiar with the developer and respective projects.
Smart thermostats are designed to help consumers save energy and provide convenience. Consider your home’s heating system before making the purchase.
A timeline has been established to move through the merger evaluation process. These dates are fluid, but we hope the respective boards can vote on Phase 2 no later than January 2022.
The U.S. Department of Energy’s Weatherization Assistance Program installs energy efficiency measures in the homes of qualifying homeowners free of charge. The Community Action Partnership of Mid-Nebraska administers these funds. The mission of WAP is to reduce energy...