- Discussing solar options currently available.
- Determining if you are a good fit for solar.
- Discussing real costs and return on investment.
- Discussing rates if you choose to install solar.
- Helping you find a knowledgeable installer.
- Being there for you after your installation.
Your local public power utility asks that you follow these Do’s and Don’ts when evaluating your solar options:
- Do evaluate your home’s current energy usage.
- Don’t give in to high-pressure sales tactics.
- Do contact your local public power utility first before signing any contract.
- Don’t assume your home is a good fit for solar.
- Do get multiple quotes from installers.
- Don’t believe the cost savings and benefits without visiting with your local utility.
Insulating your electric water heater could reduce standby heat loss by 25-45%.
Let’s work together for a safer, more dependable power supply. If you see something that concerns you, please don’t hesitate to reach out by calling us at 308-324-2386. By keeping an eye out for hazards and reporting them, you become an essential part of our team, and your efforts help us serve you better.
Dawson PPD’s locally elected board of directors is charged with representing the interests of you and your neighbors, family and friends while upholding their responsibilities.