We’re giving away three $100 Visa gift cards to customers who enroll in paperless billing now through September 2, 2022.*
*Customers already enrolled in paperless billings are not required to re-enroll and will automatically be entered. Enroll by September 2, 2022, to be entered into the drawing.
Switch today for your chance to win!
How to sign up for paperless billings:
- Log in to SmartHub
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Paperless Billing”
- Select “Your Account” or “All Accounts”
- After you have signed up for paperless billings, you are automatically entered into the drawing
New to SmartHub?
- Create a SmartHub account on your computer or download the app on your mobile device.
- Follow the prompts to set up your account.
- Once your account is created, use the “How to sign up for paperless billings” instructions.
Meet Dawson PPD’s Board of Directors Vice President Craig Wietjes.
Former Dawson Public Power District Technology Integration and Security Specialist Robb Hanna has been promoted to Manager of Information Technology.
October 5, 2023 (Lexington, Neb.) – Dawson Public Power District’s board reviewed preliminary budget information at their October meeting on Wednesday. It includes line construction projects, technology upgrades, transformer purchases, increased material costs and a...