The public is invited to attend one of the open house events to learn more about the potential merger. There will not be a formal presentation at the open house. Instead, guests are welcome to visit with representatives of The Central Nebraska Public Power District and Dawson Public Power District.
- Wed., Oct. 12, Rodeway Inn in Holdrege, 7 to 9 a.m., and again at 6 to 8 p.m.
- Thurs., Oct. 13, Dawson Public Power District headquarters south of Lexington, 7 to 9 a.m. and again at 6 to 8 p.m.
- Tues., Oct. 18, Prairie Arts Center (416 N. Jeffers, 2nd floor) in North Platte, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Wed., Oct. 19, Holiday Inn Conference Center, in Kearney, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Thurs., Oct. 20, Elwood Civic Center, in Elwood, 8 to 10 a.m.