Dawson PPD offers SmartHub service to our customers who want to pay their statements electronically.
From your computer
You can login to:
- View your account history
- Energy usage charts
- Make a payment or record your meter reading.
Or, if you prefer, you can use the quick method of paying your bills.
Use your tablet or smart phone
Search for “SmartHub” in your App Store. It is a free download that will give you access to your Dawson PPD account. (or click the links below)
Go paperless for a chance to win $100
We’re giving away three $100 Visa gift cards to customers who enroll in paperless billing now through September 2, 2022.*
*Customers already enrolled in paperless billings are not required to re-enroll and will automatically be entered. Enroll by September 2, 2022, to be entered into the drawing.
Switch today for your chance to win!
How to sign up for paperless billings:
- Log in to SmartHub
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Paperless Billing”
- Select “Your Account” or “All Accounts”
- After you have signed up for paperless billings, you are automatically entered into the drawing
New to SmartHub?
- Create a SmartHub account on your computer or download the app on your mobile device.
- Follow the prompts to set up your account.
- Once your account is created, use the “How to sign up for paperless billings” instructions.
Emergency Rental & Utility Assistance for Nebraska Households
The Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) program provides funds to assist Nebraska low-income households who are struggling to pay rent and utilities because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nebraska will continue to operate the ERA Program until funding is no longer available from the U.S. Treasury or until September 30, 2022.
75191 Rd. 433
PO Box 777
Lexington, NE 68850
Monday – Friday
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.